Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we have answers.
- Reservations are paid in full to confirm the booking.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Must present a valid ID.
- 15-17-year-olds must have parental supervision on-premise.
- No children under 15 are allowed on-premise.
- Non-throwers/spectators must still pay spectator fees but are not factored into your group count.
- Groups of up to 24 people can book online, over 24, please make a booking request and we will contact you with our best available options.
- We try to offer private lanes to everyone. However, small groups can and will possibly be paired with other smaller groups when the business volume is high.
$15+tax/ person for spectators(non-throwers)
For large groups of 30+, call for special pricing
The age requirement is 15 and up with parental supervision on premise. Children younger than 15 are not permitted to be inside the building.
Non-throwing guests are welcome. A spectator entrance fee is $10 plus taxe for the 1 hour booking and $15+tax for the 2 hour booking. All guests must be 15+.